Are you hiding from Google?
As a business owner you want leads. And you want these leads to convert in to business deals. Since your website is your virtual window to your business you want to get the word out on the street.. internet!
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the ranking of your web pages on search engines, getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial search results.
It involves the architecture, content and links in your website to be streamlined to the people who are looking for your business.
SEO techniques starts with
Web site meta tagging, extensive keywords and search queries searching, comparing results with your competitors and come up with the best available scenarios.
The goal is to show up when people make queries about your business or brand, or queries about a product or service you offer.
PEOPLE WILL FIND YOU IF THEY CAN FIND YOU ON SEARCH ENGINES
- Are your pages well written and have quality content?
- What are the keywords you want to be found when people run search queries?
- Can search engines easily crawl pages on your site?
- Does your site work well for mobile visitors, on smartphones and tablets?
- Do you know who is visiting your website? What days and times and with which devices?